- 100% Premium quality Pine/spruce/Birch.
- Soft flake bedding – No chips or splinters.
- Kiln-dried twice, 100% dust vacuumed and essentially dust free.
- A thinner flake, optimizing sifting while cleaning, maximizing efficiency.
- Fluffier and more absorbent compared to non-molded flake.
- The Terpenes are ‘naturally found’ anti-microbial which helps control insect production.
- Absorbs ammonia and nitrogen from barn waste more effectively than other species of wood shavings.
- Easier to compress making it possible for our 3 cubic foot bag to expand to 10 cubic feet.
WHY USE WOOD SHAVINGS?
- Pine reduces Ammonia in your barn, therefore no more smell.
- Thinner flakes last longer and absorb more waste – easily sifted leaving the good material.
- Packaging maximizes efficiency – grab 4 bags at a time instead of wheel-barrowing from the dusty bulk pile.
- No more shaving shelters or tarps needed! Store outside in the elements with confidence.
- Accurately calculate your bedding amounts and costs for the year.
- Due to increasing efficiency when cleaning, reducing dust clean up, and time when bedding = reduced labour.
Please refer to below for our specification of pine shavings:
– Material: 100% pine
– Moisture: >15 %
– Foreign matter: 0.1%
– Powder: >5%
– Packing style: compress and stuff in Jumbo bag, 22-24 tons/ cont 40’HC